CanadaQBank.com Newsletter | MARCH, 2022More info
CanadaQBank.com Newsletter | January, 2022More info
CanadaQBank.com Newsletter | September, 2021More info
CanadaQBank.com Newsletter | JULY, 2021More info
Clinical Decision Making (CDM) QBank for the MCCQE Part 1 - Demo VideoMore info
Timed / Tutor
I registered for 3 months access for my PEBC EE and it was very helpful as a practice for the materials I had studied prior to my registration. I like that there were explanations for each topic and you can create a quiz based on the topics you need to focus on. I was able to p read more
* HAMILTON , CANADA * PEBC EE * International Graduate * Pharmacy * Studied for 3 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the PEBC EE'. Passed.
Decide to write the MCCQE1 in December , heard from a couple of friends who have used it before who mentioned it's very useful but probably tougher than the actual exam. Subscribed for 2 months in January hoping to write in February. My experience in General practice helped wit read more
* LEICESTER, UNITED KINGDOM * MBChB * International Medical Graduate with 8 years job experience * General Practice * Studied for 1 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCQE Part 1'. Passed with a score of 264. Percentile rank: 68.
I was a graduating medical student in Quebec from cegep. I used CanadaQbank one month before my exam to help me practice questions as if I was doing the real exam. It also helped me find out which topics I was less familiar with. I succeeded and I am very happy about it.
* MONTREAL, CANADA * MD * Canadian Medical Graduate doing residency * Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation * Studied for 1 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCQE Part 1'. Passed with a score of 226. Percentile rank: 22.
I purchased the QBank for the MCCQE1, as I had decided I would apply to Canada. Using Canada QBank allowed me to score within a top percentile amongst exam takers, and ultimately give me an advantage in regards to applying for residency. The questions from Canada QBank were very read more
* PHILADELPHIA, UNITED STATES * MD * International Medical Graduate doing residency * Endocrinology * Studied for 1 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCQE Part 1'. Passed with a score of 302. Percentile rank: 95. Click Here to see Actual Score Report.
Hi there! I'm a specialist from iran. I graduated from medical school in 1999! So I really needed a booster to remind me of my remote studies and prepare for MCC QE1. CanadaQBank helped me both review my studies and get familiar with the style of the exam, whether it was mcq, or read more
* MASHHAD, CANADA * Md * International Medical Graduate with 18 years job experience * Radiation Oncology * Studied for 9 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCQE Part 1'. Passed with a score of 263. Percentile rank: 67. Click Here to see Actual Score Report.