New testimonials from CanadaQBank subscribers!More Info
Our new DailyMotion channel: www.dailymotion.com/cqbeducationMore Info
CanadaQBank.com Demo VideoMore Info
August, 2018 CanadaQBank NewsletterMore Info
July 2018 CanadaQBank.com NewsletterMore Info
Multiple Choice QuestionsMore Info
MCCQE Part 2 CasesMore Info
Single click start
"My Questions" & Notes
Timed / Tutor modes
Hi everyone I have taken the MCCEE exam last year 2017 and I have passed the exam, my score was 315 I studied from canadaqbank mostly, even though I had a full-time job and I was studying for a few hours was enough to pass the exam, I'm planning to take my QE1 next month and foread more
* TORONTO, CANADA * MBBS * International Medical Student * No Speciality Yet * Studied for 3 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCEE'. Passed with a score of 315. Percentile rank: 81.
I am a medical graduate of IAF university in Saudi Arabia, and I have finished my 1 year internship, during which I was studying and preparing for my SMLE exam. At that time, I didn't have a real source or a QBank that are carefully and correctly written to study from, I was read more
* DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA * MBBS * International Medical Graduate (IMG) * No Speciality Yet * Studied for 3 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the SMLE'. Passed with a score of 650. Percentile rank: 93.
I am an International medical Grad from Syria. I started preparing for MCCEE by reading Toronto notes only. The material felt so hard to navigate as I was looking for another helpful resource and there was CanadaQbank. With great same-exam questions, I was able to know where to rread more
* OTTAWA, CANADA * MD * International Medical Graduate (IMG) * Gastroenterology * Studied for 6 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCEE'. Passed with a score of 351. Percentile rank: 95.
I wrote the MCCQE Part 2 at the end of my PGY1 year in Obstetrics & Gynecology. I subscribed to Canada Q Bank for 3 months leading up to the exam and I couldn't be more glad. The majority of my studying for the exam was done by practising scenarios with other residents using thread more
* ST.JOHN'S, CANADA * MD * Canadian Medical Graduate (CMG) * Obstetrics and Gynecology * Studied for 3 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCQE Part 2'. Passed with a score of 608. Percentile rank: 86.
Graduated from Medecine Faculty of Tunis and specialized in medical biochemestry with over 10 years of experience in this field. I have used Canada Qbank for preparing the MCCEE , it was very helpfull and the questions were similar to those found in the real exam . I passedread more
* HOUMT SOUK, TUNISIA * MD * International Medical Graduate with 10 years job experience * Medical Biochemestry * Studied for 3 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCEE'. Passed with a score of 281. Percentile rank: 58. Click Here to see Actual Score Report.