CanadaQBank® offers institutional discounts for access to our online question banks.
Contact us today to learn how we can help to bundle our products together for a complete and customized solution tailored specifically for your academic and/or professional needs.
We offer subscriptions to all institutions*, including:
- Licensing Authorities and Colleges
- Medical Schools
- Medical Colleges
- Medical Libraries
- Residency Programs
- Teaching Hospitals
Benefits of Institutional Subscriptions:
- Significant reduction in pricing for your members and unlimited usage of our services
- Reports showing activity of your members
- Unique portal for your institution
- Quick and easy set-up for your institution which only requires a few days to complete
- IP and email authentication at no extra charge
Why are so many medical students and physicians worldwide choosing CanadaQBank®?
- CanadaQBank® is very user friendly. It is fully web-based. There are no heavy books and students access the system immediately from any computer with internet access.
- Our QBanks contain the very best and most specific questions and cases for the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) exams.
- Our Testimonials speak for themselves!
- We have built a strong reputation, since launching our website in 2008, as an excellent web-based test preparation service for the MCC licensing exams.
- Our website offers a complete service for anyone preparing for the MCC exams with QBanks for the MCCEE, MCCQE Part 1 and MCCQE Part 2, discussion Forum, Facebook group, bi-monthly newsletters, demo Videos, FAQ Section, latest Features, Careers for question/case developers and user Testimonials.
- We are always improving and expanding. Our future projects include: Mock Tests (actual full length exams), new Exam User Interface, Developer Portal for content writers, Videos and Mobile Apps with these Videos for all CQB exams and Interactive Textbooks created with iBooks Author app software.
CanadaQBank® is very proud to provide institutional subscriptions to the following Institutions:
See also: http://www.fmeq.ca/en/the-fmeq/member-schools
* Via the FMEQ