Use coupon code 20OFF to get a 20% discount. Coupon valid until July 9, 2020.
We are hiring Question & Case Developers
Content needs to be developed:
1. CDM (Clinical Decision Making) Cases created for the MCCQE Part 1
- Sample CDM cases: View the free Demo to see the details of this CDM QBank for the MCCQE
- Part 1: //app.canadaqbank.com/exam/_login.php.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: cdmdemo
- In addition, our Developer Portal contains several more sample CDM cases.
- Topics for creating CDM Cases are listed here:
- You are not limited to these topics, you may create CDM Cases about other topics as well, as long as they are part of one of the following six subjects tested on this exam: General Medicine | Pediatrics | OBGYN | Surgery | Psychiatry | PMCH (Preventive Medicine and Community Health) (Note: Ethics and Epidemiology are part of the PMCH category)
2. Cases for the MCCQE Part 2
How it works
STEP 01 :
STEP 02 :
- When we receive it, we will review the MCQ or case. If it needs any editing or improvement, we will inform you.
STEP 03 :
- Once the MCQ or case is approved, we will send payment directly to your PayPal account. Then we will add the MCQ or case to our website.
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Medical school student or graduate
- International medical graduates are most welcome
- Excellent compensation. Payment will be made directly to your PayPal account.
- Work from home. No time pressure. Excellent guidance from us throughout the process.
- Medical students and physicians with excellent communication and teaching skills may be considered for long term involvement with future CanadaQBank.com projects.
How to Apply
- If you are interested, please fill out the following form. We will guide you step by step to create great questions and cases